- Chris MacLean (htt://chrismaclean NULL.com)
- Lynn Miles (http://www NULL.lynnmilesmusic NULL.com/)
- The Ottawa Folk Festival: (http://www NULL.ottawafolk NULL.org/)
The best in acoustic/roots and modern folk musics and an important collaborator with the SoR.
- Hotcma (http://www NULL.hotcma NULL.com/)
An organisation to ensure that the old-time music of the Ottawa River Watershed is preserved for future generations.
- Greater Ottawa Folk Network (http://gofolk NULL.ca/)
A continually evolving database of amateur music, dance, storytelling and poetry groups. GoFolk is a significant force in Ottawa’s folk community.
Ottawa Folk Music Events (http://sites NULL.google NULL.com/site/ofmelistings/ofme-home-page)Satiate your folk addiction and support other members of our community by joining the Ottawa Folk Music Events mailing list (http://sites NULL.google NULL.com/site/ofmelistings/ofme-home-page).
- The Elmdale Tavern (http://www NULL.elmdaletavern NULL.com/)
Our first host.
- The Black Sheep Inn (http://www NULL.theblacksheepinn NULL.com/)
One of Ottawa’s favourite alternative venues located just outside the city.
- Ottawa Folklore Center (http://www NULL.ottawafolklore NULL.com/)
Our city’s premier instrument shop.
- Constant Sound Studio
(http://www NULL.constantsoundstudio NULL.com/CSSWelcome NULL.php)For all your web, graphic and sound design needs. A one stop shop for any musician needing recording services and a presence on the web.