NOTE: Edited November 10 to indicate change of venue.
The board of directors will meet Tuesday, October 11, 2011. Any Spirit of Rasputin’s Arts Society member may attend to observe. Since space is limited, please advise Mark Evenchick ( 613-521-3097 firstname.lastname@example.org ) in advance if you plan to attend. The minutes of decisions will be posted to the website following their approval. The following agenda was distributed to the board members (Mark Evenchick, Pat Moore, Hollis Morgan, Edgar Schmidt and Chris White):
When: 7:00pm – 10pm Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Where: 2177 Braeside Ave, Ottawa (Mark’s house)
1. Approval of minutes from May 26 meeting
2. Business arising from the minutes
3. Brief Treasurer’s report
4. Member announcements area on website
5. Requests to announce non-SoR charitable events in our Newsletters
6. Evolution of Rasputin’s Beard
7. Moving toward charitable status
8. Establishing a permanent venue fund and associated fundraising campaign
9. State of planning the Oct 22 event (Sheesham and Lotus; Dean Verger)
Member Events on Website
We have added the capability for you, as a member, to announce events you are organizing. Members’ Events has its own easy-to-read web page ( http://rasputins.ca/performance-calendar/members-events/ )as well as being listed at the bottom of the right sidebar on every web page in smaller typeface. Anyone who wishes to list their own event can do so by logging onto the site and clicking the Events item on the left hand side. Just fill in the form. If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to call me for assistance: 613-832-9235.
President, Spirit of Rasputin’s Arts Society